Mama Cloth!!!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009
I had a gal contact me last week. She had bought some Mama Cloth from me over two YEARS ago. She said that she loves them and would like to get more. Instead of trying a bunch of others and still pining for mine (her words, not mine!), she hunted me down to ask for more!

What a compliment!!!!

I had been thinking about Mama Cloth lately. MJ is only 3.5 months old, so w/o details, I went to the store last month to purchase some disposables. I was shocked at the prices!!! Seems those have gone up in the year since I last had AF. I bought the generic brand to save $$ and was not happy at all. That got me thinking of Mama Cloth. Should I try them???

This one customer has me convinced that I should at least give them a try. So my pattern is back on the table and the materials are out. I made her a set of 4 regulars and 8 overnights. I've improved my make by using an all PUL back layer and two snaps for a more customizable fit. I'm sure she'll love them! Now I just have to find some more awesome flannel prints!!!

0 comments: