A pic crazy post!

Sunday, April 15, 2012
So while I haven't been posting, what have I been busy doing?  Creating!  So here's a recap of some of the projects that have kept me busy!


These were some of our favorite Children's Place pj's and we were so sad when M grew out of them.  So I cut off the feet and wrist cuffs and added new cuffs to both.  She loves them!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took out all the clothes I had available for upcycling and got to work.  I took this women's shirt and made an adorable tank using this TUTORIAL.
M loves it!
It was so adorable on her, I made one for myself (pics to come).


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I knit two sweaters for our little girls.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My new love, Laura!


And my first spun yarn:

Some more yarn:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Princess Dresses

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knit Newborn Sleeper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Charlie Hoodie for me.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What playdate would be complete without matching Mario shirts?
Made with the Charlie T pattern.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A silly hat.  Actually, a sunhat on a silly girl.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Longies:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trainers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Knit T



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halloween Stitch Markers made with polymer clay.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

God-daughter hats


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie Hoodies:



And now my computer is acting up, so that will have to be all the sharing for today!  :)  Hope you enjoyed!!!


0 comments: