I'm back!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012
After a long, well needed break, I'm back!

In the last year, I've been able to take on a new job as webmaster for our church & parochial school website. It's a great part time job. It's allowed me to use my digital creativity to produce a functional and user friendly website. It's over at www.christlutheranzumbrota.com
Check it out!
Every summer I plan to redo the templates to give it a fresh new look for the new school year.

I've also joined a "planning group" at our church. Our Ladies Aid disbanded, and we hope to create a new Ladies Ministry that will incorporate ladies of all generations. There are so many duties that the Ladies Aid performed that are still needed and there are many new ideas for fellowship that need to be added. It's a wonderful blessing to be able to contribute to this important group!

I've aquired a spinning wheel and LOVE HER!!! I named her Laura after her previous owner. Spinning yarn is a calming and rewarding talent for me. Our children love to see how the fiber turns into yarn and love even more when I knit something with it! It's an amazing process!
I'm also learning how to prep fiber! I've purchase a bit of alpaca and was given a large bag of wool for Christmas.

Sewing and slowed down some, but not gone away! I still love taking fabric and making a beautiful product. I have some recent sewing to share soon.

Currently I'm working on revamping the blog and gearing up for business again!
I hope to offer hand spun yarn, hand knit items, and hand made items, including diapers! I still have a tote full of diaper supplies and many customers asking for more.
I want to stock my etsy store (www.tailenddesigns.etsy.com) and I've got a few items on consignment down at BeeLighted in Zumbrota, MN. http://www.beelighted.com/

Thanks for reading and WELCOME BACK!!!!!

Come back often! I will be having a grand re-opening with a drawing before the month is over!!!

1 comments:

  1. Sopapia said...:

    hi, i love your work. i bought some of your diapers second hand. is there anyway i can contact you? thx sophia