Car Seat Redo

Sunday, November 1, 2009
Okay, so I bought a gender neutral car seat when K was born. Worked fine. We didn't find out her gender, so it was what we needed. Well, now Mojo is here, 100% girl and I couldn't stand the gender neutral fabric any longer. So, I recovered it! This was an entire weekend project. I had to disassemble the original car seat pad and shade, then attach my new fabric and reassemble it all again. I also made a cover to go over Mojo and keep her warm.

I'm so glad I did it!

Here's the old cover (taken out/off the car seat itself):
















This is it all taken apart:
















Here's the finished seat and shade:






















Here's the cover to keep Mojo warm:

















1 comments:

  1. That is so cute!! I wish I had the time to do stuff like that..I guess first I would have to learn how to sew which I don't think will happen. Anyways that is so great that you are able to do those things...