My Favorite Panty!

Friday, July 27, 2012
I have to disclose that I have not been asked to give this review.

I was in Target yesterday and searching through the underwear.  I hate buying underwear.  I can never justify buying the cute ones that are $6 each or more.  I always get the prepackaged ones, and unfortunately, that means I settle for ugly patterns and colors.  I'd be better off with plain white, but that's boring.

So I happened upon Fruit of the Loom "My Favorite Panty" boy shorts.  I don't usually wear boy short undies, opting for bikini instead.  What attracted me to them is the lack of elastic.

I've made my children tons of undies and I would love to make my own.  But there aren't any simple patterns that I could find free or cheap.  So these screamed... tutorial!

This morning I donned my first pair of "My Favorite Panty" boy shorts.  AMAZING!!!
They are MY FAVORITE!!  They're so comfy you don't even know they're there.  I think the package even says that!  So true!

Here are a couple of pictures:


Being the frugal shopper that I am, I've already searched the internet this morning to see if I can find them cheaper than Target.  I believe I paid just under $8 for a 3-pack.
I can't find them anywhere!  Not even the Target website!  I will most likely pick up another pack if they have anymore.  This was the only one on the rack!

But, it is my goal... This weekend I will make my own undies!!!  And I'll be back to share what I accomplish!

Until then!
God Bless your day!

2 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    Boy shorts sound more comfortable to wear. My wife uses the same kind, and she chooses the high quality but affordable panties. However, the idea of making your own underwear sounds more expensive because you would need to buy different materials and come up with different designs. Unless, you use your old ones and redesign them.

    Ted Juhl

  1. Christie said...:

    Did you ever find these again? I have bought a few packages at a particular Walmart, but can't find them anymore. They are my favorites, so I will be sad when they are worn out.