Whispers and Lies

Friday, September 12, 2008
I just wanted to take a minute to review a book I just read. I had this sitting

on my shelf for I don't know how long. I read the back cover and it was just too interesting to pass up.

So it sat there until now.

I read this 300+ page novel in 3 days! Quite an accomplishment for a busy SAHM! I could NOT put it down!!!

Without giving anything away, I'll give a brief synopsis. It's about a 40-year old woman, Terry, who rents out the cottage in her back yard to a 28-year old woman. They become friends quickly but Terry can't help but feel that there's something wrong. Before long, the reader starts to feel paranoid as well. Everything comes together in a HUGE TWIST at the end. You would never believe it! No way!!! Whoa!!!

Read it, read it, read it!!!
I think Joy Fielding may be my new favorite author!

Next book: Stalking Susan by Julie Kramer.

0 comments: