Trip to the Yarn Store

Friday, September 19, 2008
My favorite yarn store is closing it's doors. It's a shame because I just found it this spring. It's the closest (40 min away) yarn store to me that sells top of the line, mostly wool yarn. It's difficult at best to take the kiddo's there because it's an old victorian house. The main floor is all fabric and the upstairs is wool. I was waiting until my birthday to go and spend a lot of money because you get 25% off on your B-day. Well, I just learned they are closing. Right now it's all 20% and an extra 10% if you take the last of a colorway.

So we're taking the big trip there TODAY!!!!!! I'm so excited that I feel like I have a body buzz!!! Hubby is golfing today, so I've allowed myself a few extra dollars to spend. Revenge spending? I don't know.

I'm working on getting a slideshow up of my current in-stock yarns for customs. So this will only add to that slideshow!

Wish me lot 'o luck!!!

0 comments: