Where does the time go?

Tuesday, February 1, 2011
I found myself swamped with custom orders this last year, mostly diapers. I was barely able to sew a few pieces for my own family. Of course, the holidays came and I wanted to give some handmade gifts, but ran out of time to make them. So, a new year, a new leaf!

This year I will limit the amount of sewing I do for others. I will still knit with wild abandon though! I'm able to do that in my evening down time. :) As well as car trips and hanging out outdoors. :) I also have a lot of projects that I'd like to do for my family. There are so many awesome patterns for Little Ones out "there" that I figure I'd better get to sewing, or I won't have little ones to sew for anymore. :(

2011 will bring about a more relaxed atmosphere here. I'm looking forward to the change.

(I do have to say that I still hope to stock some items on my etsy from time to time.)
As always, if you need anything from me, just ask!

0 comments: